Excellent Benefits and Pay Plan!
Apply Online Today and upload your Resume!
Walk-in Applicants are Welcome!
Taylor Automotive Family has an opportunity for an experienced Warranty Administrator! The successful candidate must have excellent attention to detail.
Warranty Administrator - Job Responsibilities:
- Prepare, submit, and track warranty repair orders and claim according to dealership and manufacturer policies. Also, submit for rental vehicle reimbursement.
- Pay close attention to detail, accuracy, and timeliness of claims to ensure the Service Department and Collision Center receives proper credit and monies due.
Warranty Administrator - Job Requirements:
- Previous Experience as a Warranty Administrator Required
- Automotive Experience Preferred
- Excellent communication and listening skills to resolve issues in a professional and tactful manner over the phone and in person
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent organizational/ sequencing skills
- Working knowledge of Service Department activities, methods, policies, and procedures
- General knowledge of product installation activities
- Valid Driver's License
Warranty Administrator - Job Benefits:
- Excellent Pay Plan - negotiable for the right candidate!
- Medical and Dental Insurance!
- 401(k) Program!
- No work on Sundays!
- State-of-the-art facility!
- On-going training and development
- Promotions and Management opportunities
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.